Upon personal enquiry over phone or campus visit, the parents will have to go through an information exchange and counseling process.
Parents have to fill an Enquiry form.
- Obtain Prospectus and Admission Form on payment (Non- refundable)
- Date and time of Personal Interview or Aptitude Assessment Test will be intimated at the time of purchase of Admission form
- Fill in the Admission Form and submit the same with all details duly filled in and signed by parent.
- Date of Personal Interview / Aptitude Assessment Test will be informed.
- Analysis of performance by school authorities and intimation to parents.
- Admission based on Performance Analysis of Aptitude Assessment Test / Personal Interview confirmed on payment of the fees.
Admission to Pre-Primary: Nursery, LKG and UKG
Admission to classes Nursery, LKG and UKG is through Personal Interview and Observation. Both procedures would be conducted on the same day. Both parents, along with the child, need to be present for the Personal Interview and Observation. Date and Time for Personal Interview and Observation will be intimated when the Admission Form is procured.
Admission for Class I to Class X
There will be a written Aptitude Assessment Test for students seeking admission for Class I to Class X. The date and time will be intimated when the Admission Form is obtained on payment.
Based on the performance in the Personal Interview / Aptitude Assessment Test of the prospective student, the student along with both the parents would have to attend a personal interview with the Principal.
Registration and Submission of Admission Form and attending the Personal Interview / Observation or taking the Aptitude Assessment Test does not guarantee admission.
At the time of admission , the following documents are to be submitted to the Administrative Office:
- Duly filled and signed Admission Form.
- 3 passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Original Transfer Certificate from the School last attended (compulsory for Classes 2 onwards)
- Photocopy of the Report card of the previous class and school.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence and duly filled Transport Form (If school transport needs to be availed).
- Copy of Caste Certificate in the name of the child if applicable.
- Health Certificate issued from a Government body if exemptions are required in any kind of school activities.
PS: Where ever photocopies are to be submitted, the original has to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
The school will facilitate the purchase of study material and the uniforms.
|Nursery, LKG||8.30am to 12.30/3.30pm||Monday to Friday, All Saturdays off|
|UKG, I, II||8.30am to 3.30pm||Monday to Friday, All Saturdays off|
|III to X||8.30am to 3.30pm||Monday to Friday, 2nd and 4th Saturdays off|
Language choices offered in school as per CBSE curriculum
|Class||II Language||III Language|
|I – IV||Hindi, Telugu||–|
|V – VIII||Hindi, Telugu||Hindi, Telugu|
|IX -X||Hindi, Telugu||–|
|Age||Class||As On Date|
|2 1/2 Years||Nursery||June 1|
|3 1/2 Years||LKG||June 1|
|4 1/2 Years||UKG||June 1|
|5 + Years||Class 1||June 1|
|6 + Years||Class 2||June 1|
|7 + Years||Class 3||June 1|
|8 + Years||Class 4||June 1|
|9 + Years||Class 5||June 1|
|10 + Years||Class 6||June 1|
|11 + Years||Class 7||June 1|
|12 + Years||Class 8||June 1|
The fee payment shall be made in the form of cash or cheque.
Cheques should be in the name of Unicent School.
Fee payments can also be made through credit cards, debit cards and bank transfers. Details for the same will be provided by the school office.