We thank you for your interest in joining your children in Unicent School. We would like you to visit the school and talk to our Admissions Counselor and academic coordinators to understand our school and make an informed decision for your children.
Age: The class age requirement is 2 years 6 months for Nursery and 5 years 6 months for class 1 as on 1st April of the Academic Year.
Walk-in Time: Daily 9.00 AM to 4.30 PM (Monday through Saturday, Sundays in the months of Mar, Apr, Jun and Jul)
Classes Available: Nursery to 8th
Documents Required For Admission
- Two passport size photographs of the student and 2 each for the parents.
- Birth Certificate and Aadhar Card of the child.
- Bonafide Certificate in case of preprimary & Class I admission and Transfer certificate for Classes II to VII.
- Marks Sheet (class II onwards) from the previous school attended.
- Aadhar Card, Address proof and ID proof of parents.
- An enquiry form is duly filled and submitted to the counselor at the front office.
- Admissions Counselor will explain the philosophy of the school and take a tour of the school. Meet the academic coordinator if the parent is interested to know more about academics.
- Purchase and registration of application form.
- Assess the child and an interaction with the Principal to further answer parent’s questions if any.
- Payment of fees on confirmation of admission along with documents required for admission.
- An orientation session is conducted for parents in the month of June.
+91 8019 000 441